Outlaw_star

hi happy to join up and have some fun

1 Like

Hi outlaw, welcome to ADI. What do you enjoy doing in game and how long have you been playing?

welcome! having fun is our middle name :smiley: what time zone are you, and what are you interested in doing? see ya in the verse!

Eastern standard being fighter pilot/ crewmen. I used to be flight crew in army.

Be sure to watch and sign up for Box Flying Missions - Basic Certs for fighter pilots within ADI. also the self certs. EST here as well, usually 7pm onwards- if you need any help etc or want to jump in and do missions, hit me up. add me as friend- JonesyTheKid

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! We always need pilots and crew so there will be plenty of work for you :wink: If you ever have questions, or just want to group up, don’t hesitate to ask. We are usually hanging out in mumble and more than happy to help out. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Outlaw_star. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Welcome to ADI @hyperion-prime!

Always a good time in Mumble. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

SC is a great place to blow off stress, as long as bugs don’t stress you out =). Welcome to ADI!

Ahh, another retiree. You’ll fit in just fine here. I fancy myself a fighter pilot too, but I am not that good at it any more, heh.

1 Like

since start of 3.10

Hi Outlaw_Star, Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI outlaw, nice straight and simple introduction. :confused: … I am sure we will have plenty of time to fly together in the future, :wink: join fleet security ??? … Don’t forget to check the forums regularly and SIGN UP for any org ops or training that interests you. :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to ADI @hyperion-prime!

There is plenty of fun to be had here, many missions and training sessions to play with others in a group.

I hope to see you around!