Osebo Introduction

Hello,
I’m currently 23yo, Active Duty Military(Army), going on my 5th year in service.
I usually prefer RTS or MMO games such as Halo Wars 2, C&C, Ark, WoW, Dark Souls 3 and others.

Currently taking a break from gaming to binge watch shows

Welcome Osebo!! Onboarding you now :smiley:

Welcome to ADI Osebo! Don’t hesitate to ask us if you have any questions. See you in mumble and discord.

Hi and welcome @Osebo to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello Osebo,

Welcome to ADI. I hope you will feel very welcome here. o7

Hey there Osebo - welcome to the ADI community - its great to have you on board!
There are plenty of current (and former) MMO players around here - so you should fit right in with no problem (I escaped my WoW addiction a while ago though).

If you ever have any questions while you are here - dont hesitate to reach out to me or any other Team Lead - we should be able to get you squared away pretty quickly.

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around!

Great to have you Osebo,

Always good to have another AD member on-board, so welcome! We look forward to getting to know more about you as we support many of the games driven by ADI support, and as we also wait for more progression towards SC 3.0. Either way, be sure to meet and get to know some of our members…this will help in the long run when we really get moving with SC and all around comms.

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and welcome once again!

Greetings Osebo,

Welcome to ADI. Feel free to join us in discord or mumble if you have questions or need a wingman or just having nice conversations about the sins of life and the existence of cookies etc.

See you at the bar, in the kitchen or in the verse.