OriginalWhisp Here

Hey there! I just started playing Star Citizen a few days ago and here I find an invitation in my inbox. So… here I am! Not much else to say really, my form application describes things in a bit more detail. I can link you to my other game platform profiles if you want, just to see what kind of games I play. Also, if it’s any use, I do own a flight stick. Thanks!

Hey there OrigionalWisp - welcome to the ADI community!
No need to link profiles - we’re just happy to see new people joining and helping expand the ADI org.

If you haven’t don’t so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - it’s a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (expected to be January or February 2017). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Please note it could take a few days for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

Welcome OriginalWhisp to ADI! We use actively mumble and discord and I hope you join our server and join the conversation or just come and idle. You are free and advised to always ask if you have any questions. Flight nights are Fridays.

Hello OriginalWhisp,

Good to hear that you like what ADI has to offer. Warm welcomes. Hope to get to know you on mumble soon.

Cheers

Welcome to ADI! Hope to catch up with you soon.

Welcome to the ADI, OriginalWhisp. See you in mumble

Welcome to the family, OriginalWhisp! It looks like Infandus has you squared away with all of the important info and need to knows. I hope to get to know you soon on Mumble! Great to have you!

Welcome OriginalWhisp, and thank you for your interest in ADI. Hopefully you enjoy the same play style as the rest of us, and are as excited to part of ADI as we are to have you on board. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything. Looking forward to getting in some flight time with you down the line.