Official G'day Post - Primarch

G’day everyone!

The name’s Primarch, and I’m an Aussie from Brisbane and I’m super excited to be able to play Star Citizen with a bunch who really seem to value the experience for everyone. I’ve always liked sci fi (massive Mass Effect fan if you haven’t noticed), and am keen to saddle up with a few buddies to see what kind of adventures an org like ADI can lead.

I’m interested in all types of gameplay, with combat and industry being two large areas of focus for me. If there’s also other people who play in typically aussie-friendly times give me a shout if you see me and I’ll happily join in on the shenanigans.

I’m a pretty easygoing guy. Did a couple degrees, now a career man entering my late 20s so I’ve got some external priorities but hoping to settle right in to a group who knows it’s about quality of time spent and the experience one can bring to the table.

Nice to meet you all,
Primarch

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI, look forward to seeing you around!

@PrimarchVictus, welcome to ADI! There are countless members here that share your enthusiasm!
Hope to fly with you soon in the 'verse!!

Ranger, out.

Welcome Primarch, you going to be putting those degrees to work making virtual fistfuls of credits in game? :smirk:

Welcome to the team, Victus! There are quite a few Aussies here in ADI so I’m sure you’ll find plenty of people to game with when the Americans are offline. I know you mentioned that you have career priorities, but don’t worry, ADI will never ask you to drop your real life responsibilities in order to participate in the org. That said, I hope you enjoy your time here and I’ll see you around!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Looking forward to meeting you all in the 'verse!

Welcome aboard Primarch! Not sure what times are Aussie friendly, I’m GMT -5, but if you see me online, I’ll be more than happy to help out any way I can.

@PrimarchVictus great to welcome you aboard with us. Love having our Aussie’s in the crew. With your craving for combat & Industry I have no doubts you’ll find just what you are looking for the ADI. You are definitely in the right place.

Looking forward to see you in Verse

Welcome! We have a bunch of people on Aus time and brought in more this week. You’ll have a great time here and I look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI Primarch! If you have any questions about the org feel free to ask! We’ll be happy to answer any you have. I look forward to flying with you around the verse!

Thank you!

That’s awesome to hear! Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

@HeathenHammer Not sure whether these degrees will make the cash but I can at least bring some ships!

@DFSViper Glad to hear about more Australians here :slight_smile: I’m sure I will be on at the occasional odd hour though so I may see you around! Also, it’s great to hear that there’s other people here with those real life priorities and that ADI are willing to accommodate. Thanks!

@Croaker8899 Aussies are generally around GMT+10 so often a day ahead but that doesn’t mean we might not sluggishly meet in the early hours of the morning at points :laughing:

@Frakk Looks like we will have an AU/NZ squad burning the midnight oil!! Glad to hear there’s more like me to fly a frigate or 10 :wink:

@HWScientifico cheers, buddy! If I have any questions I’ll be sure to get in touch! See you around the verse!

1 Like

Hi Primarch, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you around in the verse.

Hey man, relatively same age so I know how in flux life can be right now! Glad you’ve had some time to hop into Star Citizen and set your sights on ADI. We have a great group here and, as you said, we value everybody who joins. ADI would be nothing without the members, and there’s a place for everyone!

Glad to hear you’re a ME fan, Primarch. Personally, even though I had already backed, I remember watching the original reveal trailer of Mass effect Andromeda and thinking THAT’S what I want out of Star Citizen.

Now that Andromeda didn’t really deliver, I hope SC will!

Feel free to reach out if you wanna chat or kick it in the verse! I’m also on Discord as are the rest of us.

G’day,

Also an Aussie from Brisbane so I’m sure we’ll get to know each other soon. Look forward to flying with ya soon mate.

Welcome Primarch! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hello Primarch. Welcome on the flight deck, in the team and in the organisation. One of the mottos in the organisation is: Real life comes first,and we have plenty of folks around with family, kids, job and all other responsibilities that arise from everyday issues. So don’t worry about such things, we all have the same issues in the one or the other way. What is more important is - Have fun here. Looking forward to see you in the verse.

Welcome Primarch to ADI, glad to see you in our org and I see you in the verse man

Welcome to ADI PrimarchVictus. I look forward to playing with you.

Welcome Aboard to ADI PrimarchVictus! I look forward to flying and fighting along side you!