Obiquan I wish to join ADI

Hello, I’m Obiquan

I live in South Korea. I am interested in joining this group because I a a fan of space fatasy games and cooperative play.

Welcome to ADI Obiquan.
Thats two things we have plenty of here, space games and co-op play. There’s always something going on here and its always a good time.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome!! Once you get settled in, check out our org ops, lots of cool stuff happening!

Welcome obiquan, good to have you here. If there is anything we have here it is space, fantasy, and cooperative gaming. If you ever need a party hit up the gameroom or org chat for star citizen on discord. Hope to fly with you soon.
Nate.

Hi and welcome! Let us know how we can help!

Welcome to ADI Obiuan!
If cooperative play is what you want, look in the official discord server for our Org Operations!

Welcome to ADI Obiquan. I’m glad you joined the team. I hope to see you in our org ops soon.

Heya Obiquan. Welcome to ADI! I’m sure it’ll be a fine addition to the immersion of the space fantasy. Did you manage to take a peek at our different divisions? They can extend it even further :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to ADI! We do a lot of cooperative playing here, hoping to see you online soon!

If you’re looking for a cooperative group you’ve certain come to the right place! Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Obiquan and you’re amongst other Sci-Fi game and genre fans so feel free to share your favorite series, mechs, ships, etc as the conversations arise.

Welcome to ADI, Well you will find a group to play with here always people around to fly with. See you soon.

Hey Obiquan. This is definitely the space fantasy game to look for. For co-op play, look out for our org operations. I’ll see ya in the verse