o7

Hello,

Freshly joined.
waves to the gallery

Rowbow, pronounced something to the effect of: row bow rows boats by the sea shore.

See you in spaaaace.
Where the capitalists can’t get you.
[youtube]3yMy7JuGpJM[/youtube]

Welcome!

Welcome ADI, Feel free to look me up a hangout most night in mumble flying around PU always looking for other people.

Welcome to ADI, RowBow. If you haven’t already, hop into Mumble and get your onboarding started. See you around.

Welcome RowBow to ADI! I hope to see you in mumble and discord.

welcome rowbow!

Hi and welcome @RowBow to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

@RowBow

Welcome to ADI. Thanks for clearing up the confusion with your name, I was going to pronounce it Step Toe before you said something. :laughing:

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.

Welcome to the ADI family RowBow - its great to have you!

If you every have any questions or concerns - dont hesitate to reach out to a team lead - they should be able to get you sorted with 95% of your issues and can pass you on to the right person in the off chance they dont have an immediate answer for you.

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you in game!

Hello RowBow,

Don t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Welcome to the family and take one of these cookies. They are free.
See you as wingman at port olisar.

Hey RowBow! Welcome aboard. Sadly, I think you will find that many capitalist themes strung throughout the universe (such as the despicable “buy low, sell high” strategy that holds no regard for the hard work of the people). Good luck in your ventures! Just not as… you know… a venture capitalist!