O7 Citizens. Request to join

Hello,

I was contacted by a few members to fly with the best. I look forward to becoming a part of this org.

I have been playing off and on for a couple years now and feel it is time to be apart of a team.

Thank you.

Hey Orriion00, it was great talking with you. Look forward to flying around the verse with you in the new year!

Welcome to ADI. Pleasure to onboard you.

You found the right team Orriion, welcome to ADI. I’m a survey scout with Exploration & Survey. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI, Orriion00!

Playing as a team makes it a completely different game in my opinion, so much more enjoyable than doing everything Solo. Look forward to catching up with you in game!

welcome to teh team Orriion im looking forward to flying in the verse with you what division are you looking at joining?

Welcome to ADI Orriion00 :slight_smile:

We are very happy to have you with us and if you are looking for the best you can to the right spot.
Hop on Mumble and Discord and say hallo to people. There are always people to fly with.

See you in the Verse!

Hey Or, welcome to ADI! SC has come a long way and the game is getting better and better! ADI has a lot to offer! See you in the Verse!

Thanks everyone! I am looking forward to seeing you all in the verse!
Cheers, and Happy New Year!

Thanks. I am currently in the commerce division.

Welcome,Orriion00! Hopefully, now that you are part of an active org, we can keep you on more than off. There is a lot to do here and it keeps things fun and engaging. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Hello Orriion00 and welcome,

This is one of the best gaming teams of any game I’ve played, so you will enjoy it here.

1 Like

Hello there orriion00, glad to have you here aboard ADI! Happy to have you here, and you have come to the right place to be apart of a great team! Hope to see you soon here in the 'verse.

Greetings @orriion00,

I'm glad you've chosen to join us! Playing with a group is a great way to see everything SC has to offer. I hope you'll join us for some shenanigans soon!

Welcome to ADI Orriion00! And Happy New Year to you as well. Good to have you aboard.

Welcome Orrion to ADI, see you in the verse man =D

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Orriion! Always feel free to yell if you need a hand or have questions and someone’ll be there :slight_smile: