Numb3rsGuy

Hello everyone!
I am a Software Engineer Student in Germany that likes to play video games whenever theres free time.
I got my pledge back in 2016 and played on and off since then. I always thought about joining an org but never followed through. Today I decided to try it out!

1 Like

Welcome Numb3ersGuy! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home as we are very active with experienced players and always grouping up to have fun. What ships are you currently flying and what area are you interested in? Hope to see you in the Verse!

Hello, Numb3rsguy! ADI was my first org as well, and I’m quite happy here. May I ask what kinda gameplay style you’re looking for? We do a bit of everything (except piracy/griefing). Hope to fly with you in the 'Verse soon!

You’ve made a great choice with ADI! welcome to the org and looking forward to flying with you.

Greetings, Numb3rsGuy and welcome! If you were going to join an ORG, ADI was the best choice! I think you will find everything your looking for in a ORG. Be sure to check out the Cert training and the OPs that are available. See you in game!

Thanks!
I recently upgraded from the Aurora ln to the Cutlass Black! Right now Lorville takes my breath away but I like all locations!

I like almost all Aspects of the Game.
I do like to be sneaky around other players and just watch them go about their business!
And I think everyone likes the FPS combat + Dogfights!

Thanks, I hope so!

Glad to have you and i’ll see you in game.

Welcome to ADI NumbersGuy. The best way to experience SC is with a large dedicated and knowledgeable group, and that’s what you have joined. I look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to ADI Numb3rsGuy. You will find that this is a great org to be apart of and that we every member so we are happy to have you and see you in the verse.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries NumbersGuy!

Obviously, because the Cutlass is the best ship in the game!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Numb3rsGuy, I used to study 1’s and 0’s back in the day. I think you’ll find you’ve selected the perfect org for you. There’s always a good mix of ADI players on our servers so whenever you have time to play you’ll be in good company with people just like yourself. ADI players put real-life first so don’t concern yourself with how long you’ve been away from the game, we’re all here to welcome you back when you can join us. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI Numb3rsGuy. You’ve chosen a great Org filled with great members. Hope to see you in the verse soon.

Welcome to ADI Numb3rsGuy :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us. Sorry for the hold up in the onboarding but good it all got fixed.

See you in the Verse!

You guys sure know how to make someone feel welcome!
Thanks!

Welcome Numb3rsGuy, and glad to have you here aboard at ADI! You made a great choice on this Org being your first, we have a lot of great talent here. I’m looking forward to soon flying with you here in the 'verse!

Hey NumbersGuy, You need to cautious with some members who refuse to appreciate the beauty of a Freelancer. It’s an refined taste that I think you’ll be learn is clearly superior to the dankness of a cutlass.

Welcome to ADI, see you in the verse :smiley:

Greetings Numb3rsGuy,

Welcome to ADI, we are glad to have you. I wonder how Germany is doing with all the drama going on in the EU. I don’t here much Germany though, I guess that’s a good thing. We can definitely use more people in the Org with Software Engineering experience. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out.

Honorspren