Nipkinz

Hi gang,

A little known fact about me is that the opportunity to talk about myself is my 2nd favorite activity, haha. J/K…sorta’

I’m an avid gamer, although there seems to be less time to play as life ages I suppose. I do still get a kick out of making friends and enjoying game time together. My first PC game was 4D Boxing…for those that remember gaming on a 386. When Doom came out, it changed the gaming world… still have fond memories of that one. Eventually I got into Wizardy, a great RPG that unfortunately died out in the mid 90’s. After that, the next one was Dark Age of Camelot, and then WoW naturally. Then I found…Eve-Online and oh boy that was all it took to wet my taste buds for the space simulators. I played that one for 10 years and am now ready for Star Citizen.

When I read about ADI, I knew it would be a good home for me. I look forward to making friends, laughing, and having more fun than a 3 year old in his/her first sand-box!

Cheers!

Welcome,
If you haven’t already continue to follow the on boarding instructions and hop onto mumble where one of our officers will be happy to help you get on boarded.
Again welcome and if you have any questions feel free to ask myself or any of the other people in ADI.
Fly Safe and See you in the verse!

Hello Nipkinz,

welcome to ADI.

I startet playing pc games on a friend s computer. At that time, I only played on console (N64 and PS1, yea long time ago).
I liked Max payne, NfS porsche and GTA3. With my first PC, I played more SCi-Fi and space games like the X-series and Freelancer. I really enjoyed their atmosphere, specially the sectors systems with their races, weapons technology and the ambient music and sound.
I was excited with the news of Star Citizen and im following this project since 2012. Almost 5 years now, whoa. I can t wait for the 3.0 release to play new missions and land on moons and planets (a feature I always wanted in games). I mostly played alone before but in SC, I focus to play with my org mates, especially when I can count and trust on them, like ADI.

Feel free to join us in discord and mumble, ask your questions and call us if you need help. Dont forget to check our calendar for the upcoming events, a good opportunity to meet and talk with your new wingmens.

See you around here and the verse

Welcome to ADI Nipkinz, what divisions are you interested in?

Hey Nipkinz! Welcome to ADI. Love to see folks with a large gaming history join the crew. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences in EO and bringing that to SC!

Welcome @Nipkinz,

thanks for your interest in ADI…glad to have made ADI a suitable home for ya! Sounds like you have some ole school gaming under your belt, as do a lot of folks here do as well. Either way, we’re glad to have you on board! Be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release.

Additionally, ADI hosts a Friday night flight night each week, so be sure to check those out. We offer both US as well as EU based gatherings, which you’re welcome to either, or both. In the meantime, you can hang out with folks in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG and or BF1 if SC becomes too stagnate for you…at least until the release of 3.0 anyway :laughing:

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

Ps…no throwing sand in the sand box! :smiley:

Welcome Nipkinz,

As I read your post my gaming history came flashing back to me. I loved the rise of the MMO genre. It is about time for a game as realistic as SC to hit the market it seems. EVE was cool, but being in the cockpit will be an awesome change of pace.

Be sure to check out our flight nights and get know folks in mumble. ADI is a great community and I’m hoping you’ll love it here.

Hi Nipkins,

welcome to ADI, i hope you get the “feeling home” feeling very quickly. During the Flight Nights, you would have enough opportunities to find a lot of friends

waterwalker