Neww Member

Hello fellow Citizens, Just hopped back on the game after 2 years and saw I had an invite from ADI.
You all seem like a level-headed, trustworthy clan to join so here I am. I’m looking forward to seeing you all in the verse and to learn some valuable skills.

7Mercadante7

Welcome to ADI, Mercadante! We had several people come back to the game recently and it really feels like the right time to do this with all of the new ships and updates we have seen recently. I have never played with a more solid bunch of people before. You hooked up with the right group of people. See you, soon!

1 Like

welcome on board mercandante its good to have you with us. what sorts of ship do you own? what division did you join?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Mercadante! What new thing are you enjoying most in 3.4?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI 7Mercadante7 :slight_smile:

SC have changed a lot since you were last on then. Nice to have you with us.
Hop on Mumble and Discord and you will find people that can help you and fly with you in the Verse.

1 Like

Haven’t joined a division yet.
I have a AURORA MR SC STARTER. I bought that back when i first jumped on and had no idea what I was doing lol

Thanks! The new update seems to put a lot less drag on my PC than before and the flight controls seem a lot smoother.

Awesome, thanks!

That’s good to hear! Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome aboard 7Mercadante7, glad to have you here at ADI! There have been leaps and bounds in terms of game play over the last two years, so your in for a treat! Make sure to stop by in the Public Gaming in mumble we almost always have something going on and we can get you up to speed. See you in the 'verse!

1 Like

I agree. A lot of it is just running better even with more in the game.

1 Like

Welcome 7Mercadante7 - What should we call you you? ADI is great - you can have fun even with an aurora. Though the lure of more ships sure is slippery :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Mercadante or Merc is fine.
It sure is. I’ll eventually get a ship more fitting to whatever role I take on.

Welcome aboard, Mercadante. If you have any questions or want to try out some different ships to see what suits you, just let us know. One of the great things about an org of this size is that we’ve got all the bases covered. See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI, Merc! as others have said, the game is coming on in leaps and bounds, its really exciting to see it coming to life. Look forward to meeting up in game sometime soon.

Welcome to ADI, i cant wait till we fly together in the verse =D

Welcome aboard Mercadante, any questions or requests for backup don’t hesitate to ask!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! You seem like a fine bunch of space faring folk!

Haha yea, CIG should make a list of things you should do and or need to know before making the pledge for the first time but at least you can upgrade to something a little more.,… useful for relatively cheap; and the aurora does offer cargo space and the ability to carry a cargo crate should you chose to do delivery missions so all in all your not doing to bad. Pick a division that supports the way you want to play the game. There will be tons of stuff you can do all across the galaxy and the initial support for all of that Org wise is there, so when you’ve decided what part of the game interests you the most just let a TL or P from the division know and hopefully we can get you on board

I will definitely do that when I have time. I just landed a job at the US Postal Service so my free time basically just died a painful death lol.