Hey all. Looking to get joined up and acquainted. Rather new to SC though I believe I bought a package a couple/few years ago; guess I’m just biding my time until it’s close to done. Have played many games in my day, not all that great at any of them. Played many ranges of your early MMORPGs, from EQ, AC, WoW and a few MUDs like DGATE and GS3, etc. Still have a special place in my heart for Trade Wars. More currently, dabbled in Destiny, D2, World of Warships, EVE (Bittervet), Stellaris, Overwatch, and sort of currently exploring Elite Dangerous until SC is more fleshed out. Guess I received an invite so I’m following up on it! Thanks and good to meet you.

Hi XiangZhu,

Welcome to ADI. This year should be a great year for development according to the roadmap. I know more then a few of us here are excited to play with some of the upcoming mechanics. Did you have any interest in any specific division? I’m looking forward to seeing you out in the verse and in Mumble

Thanks! And I’m really not sure as far as division goes. I’m the kind of person who likes to do a little of everything from combat (pvp, not missions) to trading, mining and exploration. Jack of all trades, master of none - so to speak.

Hi XiangZhu,

Welcome to ADI! Great to have you onboard and a lot of gaming experience you bring. I’m currently focussed on two games SC and Wildlands. Catch you soon on mumble,

Bye changenl

Hello XiangZhu, welcome to ADI! Looks like you have many interests. What aspects of game play are you most looking forward to? What professions do you think you’d like to explore?

If you have questions please don’t hesitate to make them known. PMs are welcome here and in Discord.

XiangZhu, welcome! I’m pretty excited about all the MUD veterans I’ve been seeing lately :slight_smile: I spent most of my teenage years buried in MUDs.

Welcome to ADI XiangZhu, wow! I haven’t heard or thought about trade wars since I ran a BBS back in the late 80’s early 90’s, glad to have you with us, hope to see you in the Verse’ soon!

A lot of people are doing the same thing. Many are just waiting till the game fully releases.
While others are playing are playing each new patch/update and making the game interesting with what we have.

I am doing the samething. Though my background comes mostly from sim games. I love aviation, and naval sims. :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI by the way, and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Oh man. Trade Wars, Yankee Trader, And Operation Overkill were some of my favorites.

Welcome XiangZhu. I am slightly addicted to Stellaris, it is awesome. I think you will have plenty of fun in SC. I look forward to playing with you in the future.

Hello XiangZhu,

Pleasure to have you in the org. I did a stint of WoW myself :slight_smile:

Do you still play?

Hello XiangZhu , and Welcome

Welcome to ADI, while you wait for Star citizen to be more flushed out feel free to jump in mumble there’s always people playing a few of those games you listed. I am also always down to fly.

Welcome to ADI, while you wait for Star citizen to be more fleshed out feel free to jump in mumble there’s always people playing a few of those games you listed. I am also always down to fly.

Welcome to ADI, feel free to jump in to mumble there’s always people down to play some of those other games you listed. I am always down to fly.

Hey there XiangZhu

Welcome to ADI. Star Citizen is has updates every 3 months or so. Things are constantly changing, for the better. Looking fwd to seeing you in mumble.