Newbie here

Hey Guys,
Probably my first post in any forum Ever! This should be FUN!
Looking forward to flying with you!

P.S. You will probably hear me say “Trust me I’m an engineer”
But Don’t! :smiling_imp:

Hey @Peru,

Welcome to ADI. It was nice playing with you last night. I hope you got a flavor for how we do things here. Which Division/career did you choose? Let me know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

Should I not trust you because you are an engineer or because you lie about being an engineer? It is an important distinction.

Welcome to the family Puru

Thanks for the warning :slight_smile:
Make sure you will attend our weekly flight nights. Or just drop in on Mumble or Discord where you can find tons of people to play with.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask anyone of us.
Have fun and see you around.

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome @Puru!

Also welcome to the forum life. It is a great place to be. I’m not an engineer but a recruiter so you can trust me without another thought muhahaha. No but seriously If you ever need anything send me a message or find me on mumble or discord and I will help you. Glad to have you here at ADI

Welcome to the Org @Puru!

We’re glad to have you! Are you primarily playing Star Citizen, or do you indulge in other games as well? Also, what division are you looking to join? I’m in Commerce and Transportation myself.

I know better to trust people who say that LOL!

Please feel free to reach out to me personally if you have any questions or issues. Again, welcome, and see you in the 'Verse!

Hello Puru, and welcome.

First time posting on any forum? Well, that is about the same thing as passing the event horizon. There is no reversing this pill. The internet drugs only get stronger from here.

Good to have you aboard buddy.

Hello Puru,

Thank you for joining ADI. Indeed your first post and it wil not be the last one. :wink:
Like you see, we are helpfull and working as a team. Join us in the comms and we will fly in the verse together.

See you soon at port olisar

Welcome to the ADI family from a fellow engineer - its great to have you on board.

If you ever have any questions - don’t hesitate to reach out to me or any other team lead.

Other than that, it looks like you’re all squared away so I look forward to seeing your around mumble!

Hi and welcome @Puru to ADI glad to see on your own onboarding and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon