New to verse, old to gaming

Hello, I’m Brian aka USMChiredgun

12 years combat Marine, Retired
Solid gamer for 20 years
Looking to join Fleet Security, but willing to help in whatever capacity I’m needed in

3 Likes

Hi USMChiredgun and welcome to ADI,

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

Welcome to ADI Brian! I’m glad you joined us! I hope to meet up with you in game soon!

Welcome to ADI USMChiredgun. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hello Brian. Welcome to ADI! I think you will enjoy the way we have things organized. There is definitely a lot of effort put into it. I hope to see you soon.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Thank you for you service. Always great to meet another old-time gamer. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Hi Brian, welcome to ADI. What gameplay do you enjoy?

Hello USMChiredgun, welcome! I am an Army medic, I hope you can forgive me. I have a few more years to retirement and am looking forward to it. I look forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI @USMChiredgun! Fleet Sec will be happy to have ya! Hope to have you in the jumpseat next to me on one of our ops.

Welcome to ADI, Brian! I’m sure there will be plenty to do in FS.

Welcome to the army…I mean ORG…long time on both fronts gaming and service…need anything feel free to shoot me a message!!! See you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI USMChiredgun! Thank you in advance for protecting the fleet! Hope to see you on my wing with the next cargo run!

Hello USMChiredgun, Welcome to the team! Glad to have you onboard with ADI. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Hope I can bring some help with my tactics
558842676-tumblr_lmczpdIUWu1qb72c4o1_500

1 Like