New to the Team

Whats up guys new to the Star Citizen game.

Look forward to helping people in the future with exciting adventures. Thanks for having me!!

Welcome Kaidence!!! Onboarding you now :smiley:

Hey there Kaidence - welcome to the ADI community!
We’re always happy to have new players joining - dont hesitate to approach any members or staff if you have questions about the game!

It looks like you’re already in the process of being onboarded with Sinlo - which is great!

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (expected to be January or February 2017). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Please note it could take a few days for your application to be processed. That said - the only thing this will delay is your access to the private forums here on this site - once your onboarding is complete you are free to get fully engaged with the ADI community!

Welcome to the ADI, Kaidence

Welcome Kaidence to ADI! I hope to see you in mumble and discord. If you want to play Star Citizen or a certain game with ADI members, check if there is a room for it in mumble and just join the fun.

Hi and welcome @Kaidence to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Exciting adventures all around!

Welcome to ADI man!