New to the group

hey, I’m new.
found about ADI through a friend, looks like a cool group. I’m fairly new to the game. I’m interested in working as a group, would particularly like to be a marine pilot. Ive played a few other space games such as Empyrion and space engineers. I like several other games like dark souls.
I’ve been in the Air Force aviation for 8 years, so I like working with a crew.

look forward to flying with you all!

Hey WhiskeyWolf661! Welcome to ADI. Glad to have you on board with us. look forward to flying with you soon.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI WIskeyWolf661, What kind of ships do you have?

Welcome, WhiskeyWolf661! Thanks for hanging with me through your onboarding. I think you are going to be right at home here. Looking forward to seeing you around!

1 Like

Howdy, WhiskeyWolf! I’ve heard great things about space engineers. We could also use more folks with aviation experience. Hope to see you in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Whiskeywolf661, glad you are here and already have a friend here.

1 Like

Thanks all,
I have the aurora and the cutlass black

Hello WhiskyWolf and welcome!

Sounds like you’ll fit in perfectly here! That cutlass black will be in high demand here.

See you in the 'verse!

1 Like

welcome on board whiskey wolf nice to see someone else thats played through the horror that can be Darksouls i From softwhere makes incredibly hard but extremly good games haha nice to see someone else that enjoys them

1 Like

Hello Whiskey and welcome to ADI! Looks like you might be interested in Drop ships! We Marines love you guys! You have joined the right ORG for great people and great game play! I hope to see you in game!

1 Like

Welcome aboard Whiskey, you’ve joined a great crew. Look forward to flying with you in the verse. You’ll find plenty of active and former mil within ADI so hopefully you’ll feel right at home here.

1 Like

Welcome Wiskey! Good to see you on Mumble, fun times ahead for sure.

1 Like

Welcome to Atlas Whiskey, if you’re looking for a crew you’ve come to the right place. Just chirp up in Mumble or Discord and you’ll have someone likely available to help be it with missions, transport, combat or general questions about Star Citizen.

Welcome to ADI WhiskyWolf661 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us and hop you will fit in well.
Jump on Mumble and Discord to find people to fly with and they will teach you all about the Verse.

Welcome to ADI WhiskeyWolf661. You’ll find lots to enjoy and keep you busy here at ADI. There’s lots to do and more often than not a whole slew of guys ready to drop whatever they’re doing to help you out with whatever you need. I’ve found that some of my most basic level learning has been as a gunner on a large ship. There’s always something going on. One of the things you will probably pick up on is the strong mentoring spirit here at ADI so don’t be afraid to jump onto Mumble, introduce yourself and see what’s going on. If you want to join a crew, there’s always someone with an empty seat. If you want to fly, there’s always pilots itching for someone to take a shot at them (we’re counter-punchers here) we may not start the fight but we’re often the someones that finish it. I look forward to running ops with you.

Greetings WhiskeyWolf661, glad to have you onboard here at ADI! Wanted to say thank you for your service and welcome to the organization. Make sure you stop by our mumble server in the Public Gaming channel, we almost always have something going on. See you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome WhiskeyWolf, that mos must have been awesome for the Air Force. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI @WhiskeyWolf661, if you have any questions feel free to ask away!

Hey @WhiskeyWolf661,

It was great talking with you the other night. I hope you’ll join us for some shenanigans soon! Welcome to ADI!

WhiskeyWolf,

Welcome to ADI, it’s always nice to see a new player in the lobby. Let me know if I can do anything to help you out. Also I like your handle.

Honorspren