New to game

i m new to the game but hope to find friends to have fun with an enjoy what this game has to offer

Welcome to both ADI and SC! Glad to see you here, if you need any help a lot of people here are willing to help ya newb or not.

Hello IronLegion and welcome to ADI! I have no doubt you will enjoy the people and gameplay, here in ADI! Ask around and look into the training and Ops that are available. I will see you in the Verse!

thank you hope to enjoy the game with all of you

Get on mumble and get onboarded! We are usually on.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. You should head on down to mumble asap. Hope to see you soon.

1 Like

Welcome IronLegion, look forward to getting you involved and flying with you in the verse. You’ve joined a great crew.

1 Like

Hello IronLegion and welcome!

Game isn’t finished yet and already has plenty to offer.

What are you main interests for SC or what ships are you looking at or already own?

1 Like

Welcome, IronLegion ! Good to see you in Mumble and we’ll gun with you soon.

1 Like

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Iron! Newcomer or Veteran alike all are welcome and feel free to ask questions in the forums, discord, or mumble or if you need a hand with something :slight_smile:

1 Like

IronLegion welcome to ADI. What part of the game are you most excited for?

1 Like

Welcom to ADI IronLegion :slight_smile:

Lots of friends to gain here. We have a lot of active members on Mumble and DIscord so hop on and they will be more then happy to help you find your way.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI IronLegion. I’m not that experienced either. One common theme here in ADI is a strong mentoring spirit so don’t be afraid to jump onto Mumble or Discord and ask our guys questions. There’s lots of experience here and everyone’s ready to share their knowledge with you. It’s great. I’m still learning how to land my cargo ship without earning a crimestat [ridiculous but it happens], how to find destinations and navigate the system when the spacemap isn’t co-operating, even basic things like flight, mining and FPS work. Volunteer to gain experience, join the monthly ops and challenge ADI’s certifications when you can. They’re interesting, often fun and a real confidence booster when you get them. Oh, and take the time to check out Youtube. We have guys like Monkman2006 who is a bit of a rockstar in ADI; accomplished, experienced and a youtuber who’s recorded many facets of ADI’s involvement in SC, plus he’s a super nice guy. Have a great time. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

welcome to the game and to the org iron if you have any questions regaurding ships or ship controls or just questions in general dont hesitate to ask or hop in mumble and there is always someone around who could help you out

Welcome to ADI, IronLegion! Looks like you picked the right place to make friends!

Welcome IronLegion to ADI, glad to have you aboard here! We certainly have a great group of people here that will be more than happy to help you out and begin your Star Citizen journey! Make sure you stop by our mumble server in the Public Gaming section, we almost always have something going. Hope to see you soon here in the 'verse!

Thank you also for the nod @Mesachie

Welcome IronLegion, ADI is a great place to build relationships with people who all love SC. So don’t be afraid to join in on whatever is going on. See you in the verse.

thank you all for the warm welcome im looking forward to joining all of you in the verse

Welcome @IronLegions remember if you need anything, just feel free to ask away! and if your looking for some good company ingame, make sure to join your team mates on the Mumble :wink:

IronLegions,

Welcome to ADI, let me know if you need anything. I’m always glad to help out.