New Recruit here!

Hey guys! So I just signed in to my RSI account for the first time in 2 years last week with the sole intent of losing myself in all the 3.0 updates when I noticed a lonely org invite from you guys. Really liked what I read on the org page and looking to jump in with both feet. I’ve seen multiple links for both mumble and discord rooms but thought I’d lay down my mark here first (seeing as its still the middle of a workday). Feel free to let me know anything extra I should do to ready up for service.

Hello machinaMan! You’ve definitely chosen a fantastic group of gamers to ally yourself with and explore the verse! This link will provide you with all you need in order to prep for the on boarding process:

atlasdefenseindustries.com/join-adi

Be sure to jump into mumble when you’re able and get linked up with us!

Hello and Welcome machinaMan! Like Tselakal said, this is a great group of gamers here, glad you decided to check it out, I am Marcko one of the Staff Prospects, if you need help or have any questions feel free to look me up here, or on Mumble, see you in the Verse’

Hi machinaman,
Welcome aboard! 3.0 really is a blast :wink:. Catch you soon on mumble! Bye changenl

Welcome to ADI. What do you like to fly? You have found a great group here. Glad to see you.