New Prospect

Cmdr Bluecrash

From Ghost Legion in Elite
inara.cz/cmdr/18663/

RL:

Bluecrash.com has some bio

Hey Bluecrash! Welcome to ADI. I enjoyed chatting with you earlier. I think you bring a lot of good experience from Eve. You mentioned that you were playing with your HOTAS configuration. There are lots of people in ADI that can help you with that if you have any questions. Mumble and discord are the best places to communicate with everyone in the org. You will see that everyone is pretty social and friendly. Again, welcome and I will see you around!

Hi Bluecrash,

Welcome to ADI! We have one of the best communities I have found in my time gaming. Is there any particular division you are interested in? Feel free to reach out if you have questions, I hope to see you in mumble soon.

Welcome Bluecrash,

I’m glad you’re with us. I hope you find our community to be welcoming, and I hope you connect with many of our members in the days to come. We have a lot of great things going on. Be sure to check out some of our ops on the weekend, as well as playing some games with the other members on mumble. All the best

Bluecrash,

Welcome to ADI. You seem to have some good combat experience from Elite.

It is a pleasure to have you among the ranks.

btw, what division did you join?

Hi Bluecrash,

Welcome to ADI, played a bit ED myself and are more hooked to SC even it is an Alpha! So great you found your way to SC as well and joined ADI. This combination will make your game experience awesomely wicked.

bye changenl

hello bluecrash, and welcome.

Hello Bluecrash, welcome to ADI! What professions do you think you’ll be interested in? Have you settled on a division within ADI yet? If you have any questions please let any of us know. PMs are welcome any time here or on Discord.

Hello Bluecrash welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, glad to have you with us! be sure to jump on Mumble and hang out with us, you might want to get in on one of the Training Sessions we have also, again good to meet you, see you in the Verse’

Hello, and welcome to ADI bluecrash!

I look forward to flying with you, it’s always nice to have an experienced pilot at your back!

Welcome to ADI,

Look forward to meeting you on mumble and enjoy adventuring in the Verse together.

Hey blue!

I would have welcomed you sooner, just I have been busy. I hope to see you though on mumble sometime so we can chat and I can get to know you better :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI and hope you enjoy your time with us.

Welcome to ADI bluecrash, as you can see we have an active community and have members playing SC most hours of the day. if you need anything or have any questions send me a message, see you around.

Welcomed ADI if you’re looking to off-line do some stuff and sources and feel free to look me up on mumble I’m always down to fly.

Thanks… off contract and looking back to be full time in this game.

1 Like

Hello Bluecrash and welcome to ADI. That’s a lot of experience! I’m sure you’ll find a role within the org and SC that will fit your playstyle. If you have any questions, please reach out on Mumble or Discord. Hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome!! Glad to see another new face. The Warthog was a great choice for a HOTAS. Like others have said, we bring a lot of experience to the game and a lot of friendly people willing to help. If you ever run into questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Welcome back Bluecrash! Hope to see you soon in the Verse! Only thing, it’s our quieter time now but check back in for special events, and things are always changing.

Thank you … will attempt to find the mumble link tonight

Welcome to ADI glad to have you with us, i see you in the verse =D