New player weezy90

Hello all, i’ve had the game for a few months now but finally now stating to play. Happy to be here and learning all about what Star Citizen has to offer. New to flying and willing to learn, but I am a veteran at FPS games. Looking forward to doing countless missions with the crew

1 Like

Hey Weezy90! Welcome aboard! We are sure glad to have you and your excitement to be part of ADI. Look forward to seeing you in game. Feel free to ping any of us anytime and be sure to follow and sign up for the ops on our calendar.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Weezy[90]. I love your handle and I’m glad you joined our team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Hi Weezy90 and welcome to ADI. You’ve picked a good time to get into Star Citizen…so many things to do and try. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Weezy90! Hope to see you on mumble so we can don a few of the countless missions together!

1 Like

Hi Weezy90, Hopefully our Org Ops will be back soon. Keep an eye out from them in discord and on the forum. Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Weezy! You’ll get plenty of flight time with us. Hopefully some of your FPS skill rubs off on some of us. I think you’ll really enjoy cooperative org operations once we kick those off again. There is a lot to learn with SC and you’ll find that most of us are very passionate about the game. Hope to see you around!

1 Like

Howdy Weezy, and welcome to ADI! Looking forward to running some ground ops with ya. Hopefully I learn a thing or two. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome Weezy90! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome aboard Weezy! Good to have veteran FSP person for marine ops.

1 Like

Welcome! Awesome to hear! Are you looking primarily for Marine ground action or maaaaaybe as a Marine pilot? I’m not biased to Marine pilots. At all. Ever.

1 Like

Hello Weezy and welcome to ADI! You will find a lot of action in ADI. Be sure to check out the Ops and training certs when they start back up! See you in game!

1 Like

haha probably more ground marine action until I get a piloting skills up, but im a quick leaner so definitely looking forward to some marine pilot action too!

Rock on. Learning that stuff takes some practice but anyone can pick it up with enough time and focus. If you want to chase it, we can definitely get you there.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Weezy90 as a TL in Fleet Security if you have any questions do not hesitate to DM me on discord or PM here on the forums. See you in the verse!

Hazard

1 Like

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries and to Star Citizen Weezy as fellow veteran of fps i’ll look forward to some rounds of Star Marine or bunker clearing missions at some point alongside flying and training!

1 Like

welcome to ADI weezy, glad to have you and see you in the verse =D

1 Like

Weezy,

A belated welcome aboard, I have been out due to at home computer issues and real life stuff. It is great to see you as a member and hopefully Atlas will work out to be your Star Citizen home like so many of us!

Hope to see you soon in the verse!

~TH

1 Like