New Pilot Looking to Fly SC

What up guys, new to SC, looking to have some fun and adventures, hope to see you in game.

Hey Vidaia! Welcome to the Org!

What kind of adventurers are you looking for?

Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! You’ll find lots of helpful and friendly players to learn from. See you in the verse!

Welcome Vidaia,

You’re joining SC and ADI at a great time. With the launch of 3.3.0 to LIVE there is lot of people playing and more things to do in game. I hope you’ll join us for some shenanigans soon. See you around the verse!

Howdy Vidaia, and welcome to ADI. Nice flying with you today. See you around the verse, mate.

Hi there good to see with us at ADI hope to see you about

Hello Vidaia,

Welcome to the Jungle called ADI. Nice you have courage to fly with us (A wise decision).
See you soon around here, discord, mumble and the verse… somewhere near the bar.

Welcome Vidaia!

Look forward to flying with you in the Verse! Welcome to ADI, this is the right community for beginners and those more advance within the dynamics of SC. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me or any other of these awesome gents.

Welcome Vidaia, if you have any questions feel free to ask away !

Welcome Vidaia you pick a good time to join SC cause once 3.3.5 goes live you will explore a brand new planet its awesome, i hope i see you in the verse soon =D