New pereson

Hello all just wanted to say thank you for the invite, dose anyone know how to earn the certificate for combat pilot?

Welcome Aboard Konkorse !

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am conformable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

As for the pilot certification process, there are a few certifications on hold as we wait for game mechanics to hit to the live servers. I believe 3.0 launch we will have a few Certs go live as Staff are preparing for that happening in the future. Could be wrong, but glad to see your ready to jump in and get your feet wet!

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Konkorse !

hey Konkorse, welcome to adi, atm our combat training is out for the staff. once we get the trainers all trained. as for now just ask when your on mumble and one of our crack pilots can fly with you.

Hi Konkorse,

A warm welcome to ADI. I aspire to be a combat pilot too! Recently we did some screenprints and needed to be flying close together that was good fun and we had some near misses. Formation flying looks awsome and when too close to each other rather dangerous, especially flying in third person perspective looking at the nose of your ship… :laughing:
Bye changenl

Welcome Konkore,

It’s great to have you here at ADI. It looks like you’re question has been answered already, so I’m just stopping by to give you an additional welcome. Feel free to hop on mumble and play some games with us. I look forward to playing some games with you and having you around. All the best

Welcome Konkore! We’re glad to have you with us. Another combat pilot is always a good thing if you ask me! I look forward to flying with you.

Greetings and Welcome to Atlas Defense!

I too will be flying fighter cover and when called for in a Cap ship;)

You will find that Atlas Defense is one of the most active Orgs in the game, and they are the largest Select Org in the game by far!

Captain Kern:

p.s. if you are going to be flying looking at the front of your ship - might I suggest you flying a Hammerhead;) -lol-

Welcome to ADI Konkore, we will need good pilots ready to learn and move forward I will be flying with you jump into the game anytime you see others in and if they are not more will join when they see you in most days