Hi,
Newly pledge to SC. (Yesterday actually).
I’m a very mature (but young at heart) player. I been playing almost every space games out there. (Yes, even Wing Commander, to show you how old I am).
I been following the progress of SC sine 2014 and decided that with 3.0, I was time.
Looking forward to learn the ins and out of SC.
I’m located in Canada.
Best Regards,
Max

Hi Max,

Nice to meet you on chat and great that you’ve joined. With your experience you will be a great addition!

Bye changenl

ps off to get some sleep now catch you later!

Maximillius, welcome.
If there is anything I can do to assist please let me know.

Hi Maximillius! welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, glad to have you with us, is you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to look me up here, or on Mumble, see you in the Verse’

Hi Maximillius,

Welcome to ADI! We have a great community here and are happy to welcome you into it. I look forward to seeing you in mumble and out in the verse.

Glad to have you onboard, Maximillius! Join in on the shenanigans with the rest of us. It sounds like you can definitely help other people develop in game. I hope to see you on Discord and mumble. Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI Max! What aspects of game play are most appealing to you? If you have any questions please let us know. Great to have you on the team!

Right. Well, glad you are highly motivated for the progress of this game. I am as well, and have been watching it for years, and only returned upon news of a new 3.0 update.

Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

Maximillius welcome