Hey I’m McCrafty! I’m new to clans and I’m very excited for what Star Citizen can be. Can’t wait to play with you guys!

Welcome to ADI, McCrafty!

Welcome McCrafty!! Dont need to tell tou to jump on Mumble since we got that out of the way first :laughing:

Welcome to ADI McCrafty. I see you are onboarding as I write this, so I will see you in mumble in a bit

Welcome McCrafty. It was good meeting you in your onboarding and I look forward to getting a chance to play with you!

Welcome McCrafty!

Happy Holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! we’re looking forward to playing with you as well! Glad to see that you’re currently in your on-boarding as we speak, once that’s all taken care of and you’re all settled in, be sure to continue hopping on Mumble in order to familiarize yourself with a few of our many members…that will help you in the long run with getting to know a few people before we start really hitting SC hard when 2.6 goes live for everyone. We host training/Friday night flight nights in order to help teach a little of how ADI works together. Until then, enjoy SC, as well as some of the other games that ADI supports, such as CoD and ARK.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Howdy McCrafty! Welcome :slight_smile: