Hey Atlas my name is Mike and I am very happy to join your organization. I think I will bring a lot to the table in terms of smuggling from high commodity materials to people I think I would be a great asset to the organization. See you all planeside!

Heya Mike, welcome to ADI.

Enjoyed our brief chat. Hope you have a blast with ADI!

Welcome mike111. Glad to have you hear and hope to fly together soon.

Heya Mike. Welcome to ADI!

I’m thinking you’ve already been on mumble and gotten onboarded but if I’m wrong, please jump on mumble so we can get your onboarding done and get you introduced to everyone.

Of course, also keep in mind that while we’re waiting (and waiting…and waiting) for Star Citizen to happen, we do play some other games and you’re absolutely invited to hop in with us at any time!

Welcome to the ADI community Mike111 !

Hey mike111,

Welcome on behalf of our many ADI members! We’re very glad to have you and can’t wait to get you involved in the community, meeting and playing alongside us. Once you’re situated, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. It looks like Terraphon mentioned some of the other games ADI supports, so we hope to see you on those if you need a break from SC. Hopefully we’ll get some flight time in together at our SC Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1