New member - MrDadpool

Hey guys! I found out about this org a while ago from DFSViper and finally decided to join. I work in IT and am a father of two. I don’t have a system that I can run SC in yet, but I wanted to get involved with the org and start learning more about it (and SC) while I save up for a better PC. I’m looking forward to finding out how I can contribute to the benefit of the org and what the org can teach me about SC!

1 Like

Hey, MrDadpool! I know you’re limited in what you can do gaming-wise, but hopefully over time you’ll be able to join us in Star Citizen. It’s only in an alpha state at the moment so don’t worry too much about missing out on all the action; there will be plenty for you by the time you get your desktop set up!

1 Like

Welcome @MrDadpool, We don’t mind your limited at the moment. Things are building up so you’ll have plenty of time to get in and enjoy the fun. Always great to have a friend of DFSViper’s with us. Even with reading and keeping up to date on all the goings on can be a great window into the game and whats happening. So ask questions, jump in mumble if your free. We’re glad to have you here with us.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @MrDadpool,

Very nice talking to you in the onboarding. I hope you find your home here.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Thank you!

It was a very easy on boarding, thank you for processing me through. I’m excited to see how I can contribute to the org!

1 Like

Hi MrDadpool, Welcome to ADI. Before getting a better system you many what to check out the telemetry page of the RSI website. CIG is probably the only company that shows you the stats they collect for optimization and were you fit in. Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to the org MrDadpool! We’re much better at banter than SC anyways so your limitation shouldn’t be a problem ^^

1 Like

Welcome to ADI MrDadpool. It was nice talking to you after your onboarding. I look forward to crossing paths with you in game.

1 Like

Hello and welcome,
i hope you enjoy your time with us.
we have regular operations posted on the forums, so be sure to keep an eye out.

1 Like

Welcome, Dadpool, glad to have you aboard. I work in IT also, glad to have a fellow tech in the group. Any questions you have about the game or anything you need to know or want to learn, let us know and we will be glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse in the future!

1 Like

Howdy, Welcome and good to have you in the team, Mr. Dadpool

1 Like

Welcome to Star Citizen and to Atlas! As always with new arrivals we encourage questions and callouts for backup in the 'Verse if you need help.

1 Like

@MrDadpool. Welcome to the org. I had been without a pc for years and bought one for the only purpose to play star citizen. After I started looking into the game I had to get into it. I would highly recommend the game be run off a ssd, besides the Obvious processor and GPU requirements. Several org members stream their gameplay. That may be a good place to get your star citizen fix until you can join in.

1 Like

Heya @MrDadpool, welcome. I work in IT too! If you ever want to trade horror stories, I’m here for you, bud lol. should you ever need / want build advice, you can always throw up a post on the forums for some honest feedback from various current players. Or if you prefer a more direct approach, pop on Mumble and look for me in any channel, I will nerd out with you on build ideas in a heartbeat. Glad to have you, and best of luck.

1 Like