New Member married2AnAsian

John here I have been on star citizen since 2013. I love playing but I do not have friends that play so I am looking for people to play with. I love the game and hope to have some fun meet new friends.

Hey there! You’ve picked a great Org. You’ll find plenty of people to connect with here. :slight_smile:

Always good to have friends to play with and you’ll find plenty of them here! Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI @married2AnAsian!

This is a great org. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

was fun flying with ya, even if we got scammed from those dudes :slight_smile: you’ll fit nicely in with Night Crew ha! and nice collection of ships :smiley: will come in handy!

Welcome to ADI Married. I’m glad you joined the team. It sounds like you’re going to love ADI’s mass org ops. I look forward to sharing in your participation.

Welcome to ADI! Solo is always nice, but having a group to play with is even better. I’m glad you love the game, and you will definitely have fun with us :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Thank you for your email I look forward to playing with everyone.

Welcome to ADI John. See you in the PU.
Herk.

Hi Married, Welcome aboard. Looks forward to flying with you

Welcome to ADI @married2AnAsian!

I am glad you are enjoying the game, you will have plenty people to group up with and have some fun with.

See you in the verse.