New member here.

Hello,
Just joined ADI. Looking forward to game play with fellow members.

Thanks.

Welcome to ADI, you are literally being on boarded right now so I’m probably gonna talk to you in about 10 minutes maybe. Nice to meet you in the future.

Hello GrimPanic, welcome to ADI! What aspects of game play do you find most interesting? What profession(s) do you intend to pursue? We’re glad to have you on the team, if you have any questions please let us know. You’re welcome to PM any time here or on Discord.

Welcome, GrimPanic! I had a good time talking to you yesterday before, and during, your onboarding. I am glad that SteeleWolf brought you to the org. I think you are really going to enjoy the org and the game. Take your time learning about things because there is a lot to learn. Mumble is a great place to find people to help if you need it. Feel free to hit me up if you need anything or if you have any questions. Again, welcome to ADI and i’ll see you around!

Hi GrimPanic,

Welcome to ADI. We have a pretty great and active community here. We usually have a group of people playing star citizen pretty much every day, so you should always find somebody to fly with. If you have any questions feel free to reach out. Looking forward to seeing you in mumble and the verse.

Welcome to ADI Grim! We have monthly ops going on so be sure to check them out in our forums. If you’re interested in unorganized Star Citizen gaming, join our mumble and hop to a public gaming channel to play with other members in the PU.

Looking forward to playing with you as well :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI

Welcome