New Member Here!

Hello everyone, I’m just now finishing up my onboarding and creating my introductory post.

My name is Clint, but I’ll be going by Rusty. I just found this organization tonight, but I’m already excited to see the level of committment and promise for what I hope to be a big part of!

I’d call myself a casual gamer, but I mainly play competitive titles like CSGO and Overwatch. I’m a 6th year college student about to enter the work force so my time is spent between school and my free time which I hope to spend playing with you all.
Please send me a message on mumble or discord if you want to play in the PTU sometime!

Welcome!!

Welcome to the ADI Rusty. Will be looking for you in SC

Good luck with your studies and see you in mumble after the holidays!

WElcome Rusty to ADI, glad to have you here

Welcome IRustyI!

Happy Holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! We’re glad you found us too! :smiley: What are you studying? Either way, I hope you’re enjoying your Xmas Eve, as well as getting in a little SC 2.6! :laughing: Be sure once the holidays are over, to take a little time getting settled in. We offer a SC/ADI associated Friday night flight night and hope that you can make them. It’s there that you can get to know a few of our many members.

I look forward to getting to know you as well as get in some flight time with you. Our Mumble server is also a great place to familiarize yourself with a few of our many members…that will help you in the long run. If you wish, ADI also supports a few other games, such as ARK & CoD.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Happy holidays and welcome, Rusty! Glad to have you!