New Member Dutchy211

Hi, I’m new to Star Citizen. I play MMORPG games for over 10 years and i play pretty much everything else on Xbox One. (gt: jakdarippa21)
I am a veteran of the USMC and I live in Philadelphia.

Hello, Dutchy, and welcome to ADI!

If you haven’t already, make sure you hop on mumble so we can get you onboarded and introduce you to everyone.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Welcome Dutchy211,

On behalf of the many ADI members, welcome…we’re excited to have you on board! I noticed you getting on-boarded earlier…sorry I couldn’t stick around to say hi…so I’m saying hi now :smiley: You’re definitely in good company with fellow military service members, even a few Marines :wink: Hopefully you’re all set to hop in and out of Mumble. It’s good to jump in there from time to time, in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members, since we have many. We look forward to seeing you our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Hit me up if you would like to get some flying time in as well. Once again, welcome to the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1

Hey Dutchy, welcome to the ADI community.

Looks like Terraphon and Hyndrosa already rolled out the Red Carpet Welcome - so I’ll just add to it by saying: if you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to any of us directly. If we cannot answer your question, we will be able to put you in touch with someone that can.

Welcome again and I look forward to gaming with you.

Semper Fi, and welcome aboard!