New member = Dumb questions

So just got through the onboarding which wasn’t quite the waterboarding I was prepared for. Instead it was a nice talk with Red Jelly (Thank you!) and in the end he asked me if I had any questions. Ofcourse, all the questions came in mind when I disconnected and since I now don’t have a connection that can carry the massive(lol) load of Mumble, I’ll put my question(s) over here.

Divisions. When do I find out which Division I’ve been put under, when are the “tryouts” and when does certification training begin?

Stay frosty!

KO

Hey Kill,

I will send you a PM with some additional information for you, however you were places as requested in a Combat Pilot roll.

It will take a few days to get all your permissions set up, and then you can get additional information.

Have fun.

Gunny

Many thanks Gunny!

Sounds like a job interview… always think of the questions AFTER the interview is over. :cry: And of course you should always have some questions for an interviewer so as to demonstrate both your knowledge of a potential employer and interest in the position being discussed.

Your Welcome

Kill,
Look for me in mumble some time over the next few days. I’m usually very active in the afternoon/evening US east time. I would be happy to take a few minutes and answer any questions that you have.
Thanks,
Zark

Kill
Same goes for me if you see me on mumble and need a question asked I would be happy to attempt to answer it for you or if not I can most certainly point you in the correct direction!
Welcome again!

“There’s no dumb questions, only dumb people asking.” as stated by more than one military instructor.

KO