New Member - Cymo

Hi all.
Well I applied after receiving an email from the RSI site about joining (plus the £50 helped sway me) :slight_smile:
Although I’m very limited in gaming time, I’m hoping my vast years of experience (I’m 44 now and have been gaming / computing since the early 80’s) may at least provide some contribution.

Anyway, it’s very nice to be here, just don’t expect me to remember all of your names (crikey there are over 3200 members).

Cheers.

Simon / Cymo.

you must remember all our names and our birthdays… it is required… but welcome to the organization I am glad you found us. If you have further questions about the organization or anything at all feel free to pm me. also if you haven’t yet go ahead and finish up your on boarding process.

Welcome Cymo, great to have you on board. To add to what Northbridge mentioned, I believe also memorizing where everyone is located is a requirement too LOL j/k. I look forward to seeing and playing with you in game! Be sure to hop into Mumble from time to time to familiarize your’re self with a few people…I find it helps. Again, great to have you!

-Hyndrosa1