New hire - Hello!

Hey everyone!

My name is Savlian, and I look forward to flying with you all.

Most of my fleet is military oriented, so if you need a wingman, do let me know!

I almost always will be around 1900-0300 central time. When I have a free few minutes, I’ll hop onto mumble.

Hey Savlian,

Thank you for your interest in ADI! It looks like you’re on your way to getting your on-board conducted. When you have a moment, be sure to hop into our Mumble server, and we can get you taken care of. Please let us know if you have any issues, or need assistance. Some of our other members will be in here with some additional info regarding some of the other games that ADI is supporting, so I won’t take away from there thunder. :wink: I look forward to seeing you in the Org!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome!

Hey there Savilan - welcome to the ADI community!

If you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask a staff member - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.