New Game, New Friends

Hello everyone,

Im new to the game and a great noob at crashing.
From the little bit ive read and have been told this sounds like a great fit for me in exploring a new space game.

I cant wait to join up with you all and learn what all this game and Org have to offer.

1 Like

Hello MrCavitch and welcome to ADI! You have come to the right ORG for your SC needs! Be sure to ask any questions and jump into some gameplay with your new ORG mates! See you in game!

Hello MrCavitch! It was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to flying with you in SC. Please let us know if you have any questions about the org, we will be happy to answer them!

Welcome MrCavitch! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hi MrCavitch, Welcome to ADI. Don’t worry about crashing it takes time to get used to the flight mechanics and they can change from ship to ship. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Web Portal MrCavitch, make sure to check out the JOIN link so you can get interviewed and onboarded. Hope to see you soon on the team and in the Verse!

Welcome aboard MrCavitch. Don;t worry about noobishness. Everything is in flux and changing patch by patch so in a way, we’re all learning as we go.

Welcome to ADI McCavitch. Crashing is all part of the fun here in Alpha 3.6.1 Just wait until you get tested for you Commerce Cert, that’s when you don’t want to be crashing; at least not like I did. Welcome to the team.

Welcome to the org, MrCavitch! SC is a mind blowing game and it only gets better when you play with good people. At least you have an excuse for crashing your ship. I am still crashing into things all the time and I have been playing for a while. The best way to learn is to hop in and play with orgmates. We should be starting up organized ops pretty soon and those are always fun and a great way to learn. Again, welcome to ADI.

Welcome aboard to ADI MrCavitch! Make sure to sign up for this weekend’s OP if you can. All you need is the light uniform to be a crew member or maybe even a pilot if you trust your skills.

https://adiclanforum.com/t/mass-org-opt-august-24th/19017/9

See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen! Hope to see you out there, and don’t be afraid to ask for tips/tricks when it comes to the mechanics of the game!

Good morning, Mr. Oh well, didn’t we all start somewhere with something. And especially with the fluent developments in sc it is always a challenge to keep in touch with current changes. In this way - welcome to sc and to Atlas.

Welcome to the org and to SC in general Cavitch! Don’t worry about crashing it’ll happen alot at first and get better in time. Or you’ll find a bug or glitch and it’ll be out of your hands, the ships hands, and then an insurance claim later you’ll be back at it! Feel free to ask for backup or just questions in general in the forums here or in the discord/mumble. :slight_smile:

Welcome MrCavitch !

I second what Zelphis said - MUMBLE is your friend!

There are always people in there who are willing to answer all kinds of dumb noob questions - and not make you feel stupid (trust me, I ask a lot of questions! )

MUMBLE as soon as you can. Even if you just listen, you can pickup a lot