New Enlistment

Hi All

I just recently started playing and am definitely loving it so far. I served in the US Marines for 12 years and got out in 2011. Currently, I am in my last semester of college for Diesel Technology. I am interested in being a space miner and I want to buy the Orion ship.

Osryris,
Welcome to ADI. Star Citizen has been lots of fun to watch the development.

Thank you for your service in the Marines. My brother is currently serving in the Marines as a reservist. Diesel Technology is a good field to get into, what does your career plan look like?

As for being a space miner that sounds like a great career. I am also an owner of an Orion so you are welcome on my crew if interested.

Hi Osryris,

Welcome to ADI. It was great talking with you during your OB, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out.

Welcome to ADI, yeah star citizen is amazing fun, please feel free to jump in to mumble there’s always a few people flying in more than a few around to chat or answer question. look me up I’m always down to fly.

Welcome to ADI, Osryris! Thank you for your service and congrats being close to being done with school. This is a great place to get away to when you need to be distracted. I hope to see you around!

Greetings Osryris, welcome to the ADI forums! Thank you for your service! Be sure to get into our mumble to meet some people and get your onboarding (directions to mumble can be found here: atlasdefenseindustries.com/join-adi). If you have any questions about ADI or SC please let any of us in blue know, we’re here to help! If you haven’t already, take a look at our Mining and Salvage division, it sounds like something you’d be interested in.