New Crew member

Ready to experience the vast. Got my shoes tied tight and my hair done right.

3 Likes

Welcome JarvisJerrard. What kind of ships do you have in your hangar?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI JarvisJerrard,
I can’t wait to see you around the verse!

1 Like

welcome, glad to have you here. Hope you get a chance to join us in an op. its the best!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI

1 Like

Hey Jarvis, it was great flying with you! Hope it wasn’t too much information overload. Just take it easy, pick a trade you like and take it from there. Mumble is the place to be if you have any questions.
See you out there again next time and glad to have you with us dude! o7

1 Like

Welcome to the fleet JarvisJerrard! I always shave my head so I don’t have to worry about having my hair done lol!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Jarvis! I’m looking forward to joining you on missions in the 'Verse!

1 Like

I have the titan right now and thats the extent of that list.

Welcome to ADI JarvisJerrard. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to you learning mining from ADI’s weekly mining ops.

1 Like

Me to. I was just looking over the training checklist and i can hopefully complete that by next weekend. Im off next week so i should be able to cross most of it off.

Thats a great starter ship, very versatile and can more than hold its own in a dogfight. Most people in SC will tell you that its the best starter ship to pick. Great choice

1 Like

Thank you…I’ve ordered a stick and really looking forward to flying with it.

1 Like

JarvisJerrard!
was that a Billy Madison reference?
I think I’m gonna have fun experiencing the vast with you haha

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI. You will lose your shoes and hair over the amazing “features” of this game. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

1 Like