New arrival

Hello, I am the New arrival here at ADI, and I hope to see you in-game soon.

Welcome to ADI Koppar! Should you have any questions, feel free to ask us in mumble, discord or ADI forums. Remember to check our calendar in our website for upcoming events.

Welcome to the family Koppar

I had the pleasure to welcome you on Mumble.
Make sure you visit our weekly flight nights, especially when you said you are not the best pilot (yet).
Other than that, have fun and do come on Mumble to say hi and talk from time to time.

Looking forward to fight as a Marine with you.
Greetings from Switzerland

Hey there Kopparlll - welcome to the ADI community!

If you ever have any questions about the Org, dont hesitate to reach out to me or any other team lead - we should be able to get you squared away pretty quickly.

Other than that - I look forward to seeing you around mumble and dont hesitate to hop in my channel if you see me playing a game you are interested in.

Hello KopparIII,

We already met us in Mumble. Again welcome to ADI and say hello in our events.
Coffee is free, Cookies only after a space flight.

See you soon in the verse.

Hey @KopparIII!

Welcome to ADI. You made a great decision. We have many members with a vast amount of knowledge. Just let us know if you have any questions, need, help, or whatever else. Try to make it our for a flight night soon. The next one is tomorrow (Friday). We have two offerings and you are welcome to attend both if you’d like. One is at 2PM Central time and the other at 8PM Central time. Our calendar is available at the top of this page for additional information. Looking forward to flying together.

Hi and welcome @KopparIII to ADI glad to see you on onboard and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome Kopparil to ADI! What kind of ships do you have? what are you interested in doing? If you want to experiment with different load outs and flying missions be sure to put my name in your contacts list so we can hook up in game some time.

See you on the flight line some time!!

Welcome! Look forward to seeing you in game.