New Application :)

Hi.

Well im Dennis. Im from Denmark. I am 27 years old. Use a lot of time on my pc. Streaming etc. Im looking forward to playing with you guys. And getting to know new people. And first of all EXPLORE :smiley:

Welcome to the family Dennis!

I take it you are going into the exploration division which is going to be an extremely rewarding and popular place to be come live. Regardless of that, you will find yourself in good company both within your division and in ADI in general, and if you see me online in the evenings feel free to drop a line and pop into whatever game I am in.

Exploration and Survey are sure getting their fair share of the recruits. Gellyfish, Welcome to the ADI

Welcome to ADI thegellyfish!

I hope you have a great time with us and I look forward to playing with you.

Cheers!

Welcome to ADI thegellyfish, just talked to you in mumble. Glad to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI, Dennis! Happy to have you. See you in Blackwell’s!

Welcome thegellyfish,

And the nordic contingent grows stronger! We soon have a scandinavian little fighter division going on.

Looking forward to get to know you.

Welcome to ADI Dennis.

Looking forward to getting some exploration time in with you.

Welcome thegellyfish!

Happy Holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! We can always use another Explorer, and we’re looking forward to getting to know more about you as well. Be sure to check out our Friday night flight nights. It’s there that you can get to know a few members as well as learn a little of how ADI works together. Once 2.6 and 3.0 drops things will really start getting a lot more interesting than they already are! :smiley: Until then, continue to hop on our Mumble server in order to familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. Finally, be sure to check out some of the other games that ADI supports, such as CoD and ARK.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome to ADI, thegellyfish!

Hiya thegellyfish! Welcome to the family :slight_smile: