New Application - Nyros

Hello. I spoke with DHawk on the website and and Texion on Mumble.

After reading the website and speaking to those members I would like to join ADI. My goal in SC is to fly as part of a well organized group.

I backed SC back in KickStarter but have only recently began looking for a great Org to join. I have an Aurora, Sabre and Constellation to bring to ADI. With 3.0 around the corner I would like to get back into the game.

I look forward to flying with you.

Thank you sir! Welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI, Nyros! Happy to have you! I’ll see you in the pub!

Welcome to ADI Nyros!

You’ll find yourself in an outstanding family here. I look forward to seeing you on Mumble and get to know you!

Welcome Nyros to our family.

Welcome to the ADI, Nyros

Welcome Nyros!

And thank you for your interest in ADI! Glad to hear that you had a warm welcome with Texion and DHawk. We pride ourselves on the type of organization we can bring to the game, among other aspect as well, so we’re happy to help meet one of your goals. Be sure to take some time getting settled in and getting to know a few members; we hold a SC/ADI associated Friday night flight night which is where you can get to know many of us. ADI also supports a few other games, such as ARK & CoD, so if your interests lie with any of those, be sure to hook up with us there as well. Any thoughts as to what division you’re looking to focus on within ADI?

Either way, let us know if you have any other questions, and once again, welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1