New Applicant, SolHawk

Hi everyone,

After watching this game for over 3 years I figured it was time to join in ORG. I’m primarily interested in Fleet Security, but will probably do a bit of cross division work.

Also thanks Marcko for pointing ADI out!

Welcome SolHawk!

Glad to have you on board, see you around!

Hey SolHawk,

Enjoyed onboarding you just now. Great to have you on board as one of our new cap fleet pilots.

Cheers o7

Welcome Aboard SolHawk !

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries SolHawk !

Welcome to ADI SolHawk!

This Org is a great place to be with star citizen as well as other games. The mumble is a great way to stay connected. We look forward to seeing you around and gaming with you!
Regards,
IcePick1815

Also seeing your wanting to go Fleet Security, you know which direction in FS you wanna go? Marines? Pilot? Capital Fleet?

I’m always looking for a good crew for my Hammerhead :smiley:

Greetings and Welcome to ADI!

May I ask what ship you have?

I am also interested in Fleet Security - Ka-Pla! (wrong universe;)

Captain Kern:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, it feels great to be a part of a community like this one.
@Lexton My primary interest is fleet pilot, with marine as a strong secondary, though I will probably diversify a bit from there. I would love to help crew a hammerhead though, those do look fun.
@Captainkern I have a few, though my favorites so far are the Vanguard Hoplite and the Constellation Andromeda

Edit:Ship list:Andromeda, Vanguard Hoplite, Sabre and a Gladius (I do have some weak will when it comes to this game)

Welcome aboard SolHawk! so glad to see you decided on ADI, I look forward to flying and doing missions with you, if I can be of any assistance be sure to look me up, that’s quite a list of ships ya got there… see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI SolHawk, you are not alone when it comes to being weak willed we have a few guys that have pledged for a few ships, I have stayed with the fighters for my self. we have fun in game with all of the ships we can get. I will see you around

Hi Solhawk,

Welcome to ADI. Impressive fleet you got, but I wouldn’t post it openly in the public forum. People could target your account for ship stealing. Have you got two factor authentication on? Not try to scare you, just give my two pennies.

See you soon on mumble!

Bye Changenl

I appreciate the concern, and yeah I do have to factor authentication on. But you are correct I should edit that to be on the safe side.

Weak??? I have thrown my wallet at this tv screen to over $3000! my brother has thrown over $8000! so I feel ya!

p.s. before this game i was so tight with my money I squeeked when I walked…then Chris Roberts came along…

Captain Kern: