New Applicant - bryandimino1

Hey guys!

My name is Bryan and I’ve been playing Star Citizen on and off for about 3 years now. I’m a big gamer some of my favorite titles are Legend of Zelda, Halo, and Pubg. I fly a Cutlass Black at the moment. Currently on a full-time internship as an Automation Engineer. I’m from the Nashville area.

Thanks,

Bryan

Welcome to ADI. You’ve joined an awesome gaming community and I’m sure you’re gonna love it. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome Bryandimino1! Glad to have you with us in ADI, you picked the right place to call home with a very active org. What ships you currently flying and what area are you interested in focusing on? See you around in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Brayndimino1! What a time to get on and Ob’d. Hope to see you around the verse really soon.

Hello BryanDimino1 and welcome to ADI! There is a lot going on, here in ADI! Be sure to check out the cert training and Ops that take place. You can find them on the calendar. There are a lot of great people here and I encourage you to reach out to them for questions or help. See you in game!

Welcome to ADI Brayndimino1 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Hello Bryan, welcome to ADI! Look forward of flying with you in the verse. What field are you looking to get into on SC? Automation Engineer sounds like an interesting career. GL with that internship!

Welcome aboard, Bryan! Great to have you with us! That Cutlass Black is probably the most versatile ship in the game at the moment (sans mining… for now.) Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

1 Like

Bryan, welcome to ADI. Great to meet you tonight during the onboarding. Look forward to seeing you in game soon.

Welcome to ADI Bryan, If the Cutty is your only ship please feel free to ask around to test out a ship.

Looking to get another sometime in the near future so I definitely will

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate it

1 Like

I’m gonna stick with private contract services for now but if I find something else that interests me I may change

Greetings Brayndimino1,

Welcome to ADI, we are glad to have you. You are flying what everyone pretty much agrees is the best ship in the game. I also appreciate your choice in games. Let me know if I can help you out with anything.

Honorspren

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Bryan, I’m glad you’ve joined the team. I’m a survey scout in Exploration & Survey and have only been playing SC for a couple months. I look forward to running ops with you though, maybe pick up a few skills from a master.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Brayndimino1. You will find that lots of us have common interest in cars and all sorts of stuff. The cutlass is a great ship. We will see you in the verse.

Welcome Bryan to ADI, i see you in the verse =D

Hello Bryan and welcome!

With 3 yrs xp with SC, you’re already on your way.

But what activities or interests do you have with SC? what’s your “go to” activity?

See you in the 'verse!