New Applicant - Bean17

Hi everyone, I’m a bit new to Star Citizen but I love exploring and I’m ready to have fun and meet new people while doing it.

Hello Bean and welcome!

That’s a great attitude! What interests do you have SC besides exploring? and what ships do you currently own?

See you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI, Bean! I was also pretty new to SC when I joined ADI. There are a lot of friendly and helpful people here to help you along the way. We also have training and org events that to help give you experience. It can all be overwhelming but it helps to have people to fly with. Again, welcome and we look forward to seeing you around.

Bean17,

Welcome to ADI! This is a great community filled with lots of positive folks! Look for me in mumble and lets do some exploring together :slight_smile:
See ya in 'verse!

• R3NDITI0N

Hi bud welcome to ADI looking forward to seeing you in the vers

Welcome Bean! It was great to meet you. Since you’re pretty new to Star Citizen I wanted to let you know that I offer basic (unofficial) training on how the game works. This game can be an information overload and it doesn’t offer much for tips or hints. So please hit me up and I’d be more than happy to be your wingman and walk you through the basics.

Hello Bean and welcome to ADI! You have come to the right place for SC action and meeting great people! There are a lot if places to explore around the Verse and much more to come! See you in game!

Welcome aboard ADI Bean17! I am glad you found us as your Star Citizen home and already making yourself comfortable in Space Engineers after your on-boarding. In addition to both official training or certifications (currently Marine/EVA and Commerce) and unofficial training, there are tidbits of information in the Forums that you may find handy by searching for it. Of course, you can always ask the team live via Mumble or Discord.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Bean17. The best way to experience SC is with a dedicated, active group- and that is exactly what you have joined. Look forward to flying with you soon.

A warm welcome to you Bean, I’m sure you’ll fit right in with the people of ADI, always nice to recruit players that are new to Star Citizen and help them through the learning stages, hopefully i’ll see you in mumble soon!

Welcome Bean17! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with experienced and active players. What ship are you planning to fly with exploring? Hope to see you in the Verse!

Hello and welcome Bean17! Always feel free to ask any questions you may have and I look forward to seeing you out in the verse with us!

Greetings Bean17 and welcome to ADI. New members are always welcome and we are happy to have you. If you have any questions,feel free to message me. See you in the verse.

Welcome Bean17. I hope to see you in the verse very soon.

Great to have you aboard, Bean17! Don’t worry about being new, we all start somewhere. If you have any questions, we’d be happy to help! See you around the 'Verse!

Greetings Bean, and welcome aboard here at ADI! Glad to have you here and I’m looking forward to flying with you soon here in the 'verse!

Hey Bean17! Welcome to ADI. I’m looking forward to flying with you when life slows down. See you around mumble and The Verse!

Welcome to ADI Bean17. ADI is a great org, especially for players starting out. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI, cant wait till i see you in the verse =D

Not to worry about being new we start somewhere with Star Citizen and if you’re up for exploration we’ll probably be flying in the EOS Division at some point! Welcome to Atlas!