New applicant - Azurun

Hello all,

My name is Eric and I regularly use the handle Azurun in space games. I was Azurun in Eve online and I’m currently Azurun in Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen.

I’ve been following SC since the kickstarter but I wasn’t a backer until just a couple years ago. It was the free flight with the Super Hornet as a loaner that hooked me. Now I’m super excited about it and can’t wait to see how this thing unfolds.

Back in my Eve Online days, I was a small-time industrial corp leader. Our little corp never broke 12 real-world members (IIRC, alt accounts brought us to the 30-40 range of characters), but we worked our little space corporation like a second job and always did our part to keep our alliance mates supplied with all the missiles and projectile rounds they could eat.

I still miss my Rorqual some days, and I’m hoping that the Orion will eventually fill that same role in my gaming. But, even sooner than that, I’m looking forward to the Prospector being able to drop & reload its saddle bags so we get on with a little jetcan mining!

Here’s to hoping that my playstyle meshes well with ADI and its community. Thanks for the invite.

-Eric

welcome to ado Azurun its great to here your interests in mining im looking forward to seeing the orian in action my self see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, Azurun!

I used to have a mild addiction to EVE myself, only mild though! :roll_eyes:

Is it the Mining & Salvage division you are most interested in?

A mild Eve addiction? So… only 3 alts and no more than 20 hours per week? :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m very much interested in Mining & Salvage. But I also enjoy other industrial jobs, too. I’m excited about the possibility of running a Starfarer for refueling or Crucible for repairs. Which, I suppose, technically falls under “support”, but they still feel industrial to me.

Welcome, Azurun! I think will like the salvage crew, here! See you in game!

Welcome to ADI Eric :slight_smile:

I am am old EVE Online player myself.

Hehe yeah somehow they get us in at some point. But hopfully it is going to be awesome and worth the wait.

I think mining is going to be really fun in SC and to see the difference between small mining and big mining is fun.

You are going to fit right in. Hop on Mumble and Discord and say hallo.

I’ll see you in the Verse!

Welcome Azurun to ADI, The Orion intrigues me - I do not have one in my fleet though - We’ll see if it stays that way. The Mining in SC is pretty cool for sure. Looking forward to flying with you in the verse!

Hello Azurun,

Welcome to ADI, Nice you join us.
Looks like mining and salvage will be your main interest. We have a good Mining and Salvage division in ADI.
I m sure you will find new teammate and wingmen around the corner. Feel free to join us in discord and mumble to know more about you and having fun.

See you around there and in the verse.

Welcome to ADI glad to have you with us, and i see you in the verse buddy =D

Welcome Azurun, glad to have you aboard with us.

Welcome aboard Azurun! Glad to have you here, it seems you have made quite the impact in the EVE universe. Excited to have you here and I’m sure you will have a great impact here at ADI. Hope to see you soon here in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI Azurun.
Im new here as well and everyone has been a joy to play with.
Look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Big thanks to everyone for the warm welcome.

I’ll try to catch up with everyone via mumble once I have a couple days off. Which should be this upcoming weekend.

Hello and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries. Best of luck in your mining endeavors :slight_smile:

Welcome, Eric. You will find that ADI is full of aspiring titans of industry. I am enjoying the way that the mining mechanic has been developed for the prospector. I feel like the inability to drop saddle bags right now is eating into production rates. I am curious to see how this gets scaled for the Orion. We look forward to getting you onboarded when you have time. Real life comes first in ADI. The sooner we can get you plugged in, the sooner we can get you involved in operations. See you, soon!

Welcome to ADI, Azurun. I used to play EVE also, and ran two accounts using a Hulk/Mackinaw and Orca. Did get rather boring after awhile. Mining in SC is a nice change of pace. I’m also looking forward to seeing how well the Orion devours rocks. See you in the 'Verse!

You help make the bullets and I’ll watch your back. Welcome to ADI @Azurun!