Mykepool here

Hi guys,

The name is Mykepool and I am looking forward to meeting as many people as possible. I’m pretty laid back, like to play SC and have a good time with no drama but lots of Action. Ya know like an 80’s Stalone movie. But thanks for having me and hope to see you guys in the Verse.

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI, Mykepool! I think your movie reference should be the new moto for the org. There are plenty of people to meet and fly with. We play all kinds of other stuff, too. Join in on whatever you see going on. Glad to have you. See you around!

1 Like

Welcome Mykepool! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome, I like what see with ADI and am very happy to have been invited.

Hi Mykepool and welcome; we’re glad your here. Hop in whenever you can and join up with the crowd of the day. I’m sure you’ll find the role that will fit your play style. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Sounds like a good deal. Low drama, great people, all the best around. Think of it like Rambo II, First Blood. Cheap plot but some good people doing the right thing with lots of explosions. Welcome to the fray!

1 Like

Welcome Mykepool, I think your movie reference fits us perfectly. Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Hey there Myke, welcome to ADI!
We’re happy to have ya :slight_smile:
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard Mykepool. Glad you decided to join us!

1 Like

Once again thank you guys for welcoming me in to ADI. It literally warms the cockles of my heart, and yes I know the word cockles looks very dirty but it’s not… it could be if you add another ‘s’ to the end but that’s not what I meant. I kind of lost my train of thought due to that word… you know which one I’m talking about. Anyways, I am glad to be apart of the Org and I can’t wait to contribute.

Welcome to ADI Mykepool. Like the sign says, no drama but lots of excitement, especially in the mass ops. Watch for them.

1 Like

You’re certainly in the right place for drama free zone and a good time of action and fun with Atlas floating around in Star Citizen! Welcome aboard Myke and as always ask questions in mumble,discord, or here in the forums if you need a hand or have questions.

Welcome to the org Myke, glad your part of ADI =D

Welcome to ADI, Mykepool! See you soon in the verse! Make sure to sign up for any upcoming Ops and/or training.