My name is Q

Hi my name is Q im Active duty military USAF been in for 1 year now and im just here to experience having an in game family

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Q! You’ll feel right at home here, lots of active and veteran military in ADI. Fairly new to SC and the org myself.

See you around the Verse!

Hi Q, Welcome to ADI, glad you are here. Thank you for your service. Love the Air Force, You will feel right at home, as Dumma said there is a large presence of active and military vets here. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Q. We have quite a bit of active and former military in ADI. Look forward to seeing you in coms soon.

Welcome to ADI Q! We are very happy to have you join us. If you need help in the game just ask!

Welcome to the family Q. I’ve not been here long but these guys are great.

Welcome aboard! I think you’ll like it here. Look forrward to seeing you around.

Welcome to ADI Q! This is a great group to hang with. What ship are you starting out with? See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Q! We have many active duty and retired members of the military here. I hope you enjoy your time here and see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Kuintessence, and thank you for your service. I’ll see you in game.

Hi buddy. Welcome to ADi. I was gonna type your name but ran out of keyboard (just kidding hehe). We are happy to have you with us. I just have the feeling there’s a lot I can learn from you. You have a family of like minded individuals here. Also we have marine training so I guess you will be our teacher soon enough. See you in the verse,

Hey Kuintessence welcome to ADI, enjoy your stay here there’s plenty to explore.

Welcome to ADI, it is a pretty fun, if not crazy family! See you in the verse!

Welcome aboard my friend