My Introduction

Hi all, My name is Dino, I am 29, from Dubrovnik, Croatia.

After several years of postponing my purchase of Star Citizen, I finally made a decision and created my profile.

I am a huge fan of science fiction and a long-time EVE Online player where I decided to take a break and explore universe of Star Citizen.

Anvil C8X Pisces was my choice yesterday when I purchased the game and I am interested in mining and exploration but would like to participate in mission support services as well as commerce and transportation, to be honest, combat and dogfighting does not really interest mem, I feel more comfortable on the supporting side of the team.

All in all, I am really looking forward to being part of this community, I have already joined mumble serves and will focus on the next couple of days going through readings and basic tutorials.

o7

Dino

Awesome, welcome man.

I love chevaps! You’ll learn a lot about the game, we have a lot of friendly members to help you if you need it. Feel free to pm me if you ever have any questions.

1 Like

Glad to have you. There is always questions, even for veteran players. Don’t be afraid to ask. This is a great time to get into the game with ships being free to rent/fly. You can test them out and plan for future upgrades. Support functions will be an expanding necessity of the game as it progresses. I also prefer the support / commerce side of things, Mining and salvage etc. Trying out every aspect of the game.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Dino. I bought an Anvil C8X Pisces yesterday too. I’m in Mining & Salvage but to commerce too. I look forward to gaming with you.

1 Like

Welcome to the team, Dino! Dubrovnik is a beautiful city; has the popularity of Game of Thrones increased the tourism traffic there? It’s great you’re bringing your EVE experiences here. There’s no way to know what Star Citizen will look like when it’s finished, but I’m sure there will be very similar elements. Please don’t be shy to suggest new ideas if you think there might be a better way to handle something. We have many former EVE players here, but we also have a lot of mil-sim and flight-sim players so all ideas are welcome.

1 Like

Hi, @DFSViper DFSViper, thanks for the warm welcome, I was just talking to @HeathenHammer earlier that Dubrovnik is the city of Chevapi and GOT haha and yes, GOT increased the tourism traffic dramatically. I work as a stage manager in the night club where the recording was taking place and you would be surprised how many tourists visit both city and the club only because of the GOT, not to mention that 95% of all the corporate events and conferences that we do during the fall and winter are GOT themed haha.

Despite the increased tourism traffic, we are also witnessing large problems when it comes to life in city itself, imagine 40 to 50k pepople on a daily basis visiting the city that populates less than 50k habitants. Also, the city is protected by UNESCO, but there is a talk that UNESCO protection might get revoked because of the tourist traffic and bad influence on the city infrastructure.

1 Like

Hi Dino, glad to have you with us. Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Hey @desolas, welcome to ADI and SC. There is a wealth of talent and advice in our org, so don’t be afraid to chat someone up if you have questions (about the game or the org). Thanks for joining, and best of luck!

Great to have you with us @desolas. Feel free at any time to ask questions of the membership and TL’s, we are always willing to help. Support experts are always in high demand for the current and future content of the game. It sounds like T&S as well and MSS will be your go to areas of play. You’ll be among like minded folks there who love those plays styles just as much. So welcome aboard and see you in the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome itsraven! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Howdy, Dino, good to have you in the team. I have been in dalmatia somewhere in the 1980s. It is a beautiful area with awesome sights. Feel free to shout when you are in the verse

1 Like

Hello Dino and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! As always feel free to ask questions or if you need backup via the Discord, Mumble, or here on the forums. Sounds like a good starting point for Star Citizen with the Pisces. If you need a hand just yell!

1 Like