Much trouble, many frustrate

Hey folks!

So, I’m running into some issues.

Most important probably is my inability to join a channel on mumble. It just tells me I don’t have permission to enter the “solo or unorganized” channel (I believe that’s the name).

Had one of our home boys invite me to a group but I couldn’t explain to him those troubles unfortunately. Sorry bro!

Ive had other issues today, like guns not being there when I log in. Or even vehicles not spawning at moons I’m trying to mine at. After renting them I might add.

However, I figure I won’t get too much into the weeds on all that here. if I can get the mumble bit figured out I can get some pro tips about all that from some of our dudes on there no doubt. But I’ll take any help I can get.

Thanks so much for all your time. I really appreciate it.

It looks like you do not have a Mumble cert. so you will have to log on Mumble and get a staff member to help you out in the lobby. At least I can’t find you on the Mumble list.

If you join the Mumble lobby, I will see that your permissions get fixed.

2 Likes

Your Discord should be working now. Let me know if it doesn’t please!

1 Like

Thanks buddy, I’ll try it tonight and hang out in the lobby for a bit. Cheers, my friend.

Airtria was able to get me rolling again. Thanks to all of you for your support!

Glad to hear it! Let me know if you need anything else! :slight_smile: