Muadus

I’m newbie Star Citizen, still learning and adapting. Joining ADI seems to be the perfect fit for me, as participating in it will make my learning curve go up fast, in return I can volunteer in any activity if my abilities do not exceed.

In real life : I’m a 39 years old IT engineer (server deployment/management, but currently focused on web developement). Also I have some 3d/2d graphics editing skills. At freetime I like riding bicycle like crazy :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Muadus

Welcome to ADI, glad to see you here we have lots of IT pros here.

Greetings Muadus, welcome to ADI! you will find all the help and guidance you need here, we have a great group of gamers as you quickly see, if you have any questions and need any help feel free to look me up here, or on Mumble, take care and I’ll see you in the Verse’

welcome to ADI Muadus it was nice talking to you in mumble. Mining will be a great way to make some money and have some fun doing it. I have had a great time playing with the people in ADI jump into the PU when you have time. If you have any questions let me know and send me a message. I will see you around

Welcome to ADI Muadus! We’re glad to have you on board. If you have any questions about ADI / SC please don’t hesitate to make them known. You’re welcome to PM me any time here in the forums or on Discord. What type of game play interests you most in SC? Welcome to the team!

Hi Muadus,

Great that you’ve joined ADI. Hop on mumble to learn the game quicker if you like or just hang out.

Bye changenl

Welcome to ADI,

We glad to have you among st our ranks. I hope you find a home here with ADI.

I hope to see you in game.

Welcome Muadus! We have a lot of new players all the time! Just don’t be afraid to ask for help! Everyone here is really friendly and I can personally vouch that no one bites! If you ever have any question about anything feel free to PM me! Hope to see you in the 'Verse!

Welcome Muadus! There are lots of IT professionals here. This game seems to attract them like flies on (poop emoji). ADI is a great group of people who are very willing to help in any way. Happy to have you with us. See you in game.