Morofang

Hey all,

I joined last night after speaking with Waterwalker on spectrum. I’m a fairly old EU backer, from 2013 but haven’t been able to play much until now (got a gaming PC recently). I goofed around in the hanger module but one of the patches removed my ability to play AC way back when so I stopped and focused on other things, so am very much a newbie when it comes to actual playing.

My interests are currently in getting good enough to pvp, although I would be interested in exploring as well. One thing that I am looking forward to is Operation Pitchfork if it ever happens. I fly either my 325a or my Merlin (preferred, I love that little bugger) in AC currently. In the PU, I plan to fly Connies (although which I’m not sure currently, I’m sitting on a LTI Andromeda currently) if the crew mechanics make it possible to do so. I also love playing SM, but I’m not good at all yet.

I look forward to flying with you all, and will try to get into the Friday event next week to meet people!

See ya all around!
Fang

Welcome Fang!

Glad to have another long term backer on board. I may not ever rival the best pilots around, but definitely would be happy to join a connie coalition with you when we need one :slight_smile: Hope to see you next week!

Sounds like fun! :slight_smile:

Hi Fang,

great that you made it to the org… looking forward to meet you on mumble or in the verse… maybe already tonight?

greetz

waterwalker

Hey Morofang!

Star Marine is definitely some fun first person shooter for some quick combat fun, I am not that good yet either but I’ll definitely que with you next time I am online. I am decent with my Sabre on AC but I am rusty.

Look forward to meeting and chatting more!

I’m setting up my gaming stuff, but I should be able to get on mumble sometime next week, would be great to goof around with you guys soon ^.^ I’m going to try to make next Friday’s event definitely.

Welcome @Morofang,

thanks for your interest in ADI…we’re happy to have have you on board! It sounds like you have a good handle on what you want to be doing in game and we look forward to flying with you as well. On that note, be sure to take some time to get settled in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release. It sounds like you leaning more toward E&S as your division of choice, is that correct?

Seems like you’re on the right path with watching for ADI hosted events on our calendar, which is a great start for anyone new to ADI, as well as seasoned. Although flight night is currently under going some re-organizing, just be sure to keep an eye on the calendar atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar to see when and what is going on as you already have been. In the meantime, you can hang out with folks in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG Dark and Light and or BF1 if SC becomes too stagnate for you…at least until the release of 3.0 anyway :laughing:

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

If the exploration mechanics turn out to be my kind of fun then I’ll probably be leaning towards the E&S division if they need people, otherwise I wouldn’t mind being a pilot for any military operations if I am good enough (setting up my controls still currently, I got a hold of a cheap thrustmaster t16000m (the old one) and a fairly cheap t16000 fcs hotas set so I’ll be taking a few steps back to learn how to use those). The main reason I haven’t been able to get onto mumble yet is my headset mic broke so I’m waiting for the new one I ordered. Fair warning, I’m not a big talker usually on voice comms, because I just don’t like them. They’re like telephone calls, don’t like those either xD. Hopefully combined with voice attack I’ll get more adjusted to talking to the computer to overcome this problem.

I don’t own most of those games unfortunately, but I’ll probably be playing star citizen a few times a week even before 3.0 trying to get a basic level of competence (and having fun, I love arena commander and star marine so far ^.^) so it’d be cool to hang out with any members there ^.^

Hi Morofang,

Glad you could join us. That’s exciting that you were an original backer. Be sure to check out the calendar for upcoming flight nights and events. We would love to have you around! See you in game soon hopefully. All the best!

Hello Morofang

We’re pumped to have another early backer. Lots of opportunity for flight nights as well as coop AC. See ya round the verse.

Welcome Morofang,

Happy to have you on the squad. I started out with the Connie myself…and ever so slowly ended up buying far too expensive ships. You much be a true fan to have supported this as early as 2013. Props to you.

Looking forward to crewing up in the verse!

Menatti