Moo

Hey guys!
I’m Caow and I’m excited to be here!
Real name is André Asp, I’m 21 years old and live in Norway.
Currently work as an F-16 mechanic and love both planes and spacecrafts.
I hope I can be a great addition to this org and help in whatever way I can. :smiley:

Welcome to ADI André! Great to have more Scandinavians here. It was nice talking to you in mumble. I’ll see you in mumble this evening after you’ve downloaded the new patch. Fly safe!

Hi and welcome @Caow to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Congo rats Caow! I play late at night sometimes during your time zone. Can’t wait to see you online. Pretty cool working on F-16’s! Don’t hesitate to throw a cow patty at me if you see me online. Woot!

Welcome to the ADI family Caow!

If you ever see me in mumble playing a game you are interested in - dont hesitate to pop into the channel and say hello and join us!

welcome to the family!

Hello Caow,

Nice to have you on board. I ve never been in your country but maybe sometime. F16 is a nice machine. I like planes, spacecrafts and helicopters as well. Whenever you join us in the verse or mumble /discord, you will be a good member.
Feel free to ask when you need help.

See you as a wingman or a captain.

Welcome to ADI, I great to have you I hang out in mumble most nights. Feel free to look me up I am always down to fly.

F16 mechanic… Does that mean you will be roleplaying a mechanic in game? :laughing: Good to have you with us man, the more Europeans we get the better, keep that mumble server full.

I am always after a new wingman.