Mobius87

Hi All. This is my introduction post, as I’m currently looking to be a part of this organization.

Overall, I am a casual gamer as life permits. I typically play single player games, although I was quite involved in EVE Online for a few years.

I find Star Citizen to be very fascinating, and look forward to being a small tooth in a large, powerful and well oiled wheel.

Welcome!

Hey @Mobius87,

Welcome to ADI. Life comes first, hopefully you will find the time to participate in ADI Org events soon. Flight night takes place on weekly on Friday evening @ 8PM Central Time. Check out the calendar at the top of this page for additional events.

We run two other supported games: Ark Survival Evolved, and Hellion. You find info about them on the forum pages and the Discord Channels for them. Mumble is a great place to get to know other members, shoot the breeze, work maintain communication while gaming.

Hope to see you out there.

Hey there Mobius and welcome to the family.

For every playstyle there is a role in our Org, so don’t you worry we will find your place :slight_smile:
If you have any questions regarding the game, the org or other stuff, feel free to contact me anytime or just drop in in Discord and Mumble where your questions will be happily answered. Of course you can come and say hi on Mumble whenever you like.

Looking forward to meeting you.
Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome to ADI, Mobius. See you in mumble.

Hey there Mobius, welcome to the ADI family - we’re happy to have you here!

If you ever have any questions about the org - dont hesitate to reach out to me or any other team lead - we should be able to get to your questions quickly and address them with relative ease.

Other than that - dont hesitate to pop in channel and say hi if you see me playing a game that interests you.
Welcome again and hope to see you around!

Welcome to ADI Mobius! Check the calendar for scheduled events, such as flight nights and meetings. Looking forward to meeting you!

Welcome to ADI and SC ! Thanks for posting a little about yourself. We are highly organized to have fun. You will see that everyone tries to respect each others play time and make the most of it.

Feel free to put me in your contacts so if you see me in game we can fly some missions together. I am always trying out new weapons and loadouts on my different ships to see how they improve combat abilities.

See you on the flight line or flight nights Friday.

Hi Mobius!

I think you chose right in wanting to be part of a well oiled machine. I used to be a null sec EVE player even before BoB and ultimately Goonswarm owned it. I know what kind of teamwork was needed back then to get stuff done and I think this org can do it in Star Citizen. It’s good to see some EVE guys in here.

-Dekk

Hi and welcome @Mobius87 to ADI glad to see on your own onboarding and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon